New Book Release 2017
|New Life in Christ by Faith
Mary J. Bryant, Author
|How to experience new life in Christ Jesus our Lord
• But even when we were sinners and enemies of God’s, He loved us so much that He gave His Only Son to die for our sins
(Romans 5:8; John 3:16).
• Death means separation from God, forever but everlasting life comes by trusting in Jesus Christ and putting out faith in His
finished work (Romans 6:23).
• To begin experiencing this new life in Christ (be saved), we must believe we are sinners that need saving and believe that
Christ died for our sins and accept Him as Savior (Romans 10:9).
• God promises that who calls on the name of Jesus and accept Him will be saved (Romans 10:13).
• If you haven’t accepted Jesus Christ into your heart and you sense the Holy Spirit speaking to you or drawing you, open up and
let Him in. Receive forgiveness for your sin. Confess that you are a sinner and Jesus died for your sins. Believe that your sins have
been forgiven and accept eternal life, now. Commit to follow Jesus as your Savior and Lord and strive to obey Him in all that you do,
daily. Get in His Word to learn of His ways.
yielding to the Holy Spirit to build our character or to bear fruit (Galatians 5:22-23) and have it remain (John 15:16). God has given us
everything needed to be successful as Christians. There can no longer be any excuses. I know some may spend time rationalizing and
justifying the way they are or the things they do or say, but that just shows the lack of character and a sense of responsibility and
|Special Edition Hard Cover